Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 26 Apr 2017; next update/review due before 26 Apr 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Junliangcheng North Image taken 21 Nov 2016
Where is this station?
Xiaodongzhuang Town, Dongli, Tianjin Municipality (天津市东丽区小东庄镇)
West of Central Tanggu/Binhai New Area
- 23 km west of Central Tanggu/Binhai New Area (35-40 minutes)
This station involves a long walk from the nearest metro station. Allow plenty of time to get to the station.
Times are based on a taxi journey without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Beijing-Tianjin Intercity Railway (Binhai extension), Tianjin-Qinhuangdao High Speed Railway
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Immediate access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the main Departures hall entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Security Check required for all; ticket & ID check required for passengers intending to travel
- Info services: For questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: One main gate in departures hall to all destinations, located to the far end and to the right
- Platforms: 4 platforms (Tianjin-Qinhuangdao HSR: Platform 1 westbound, Platform 2 eastbound; Beijing-Tianjin ICR: Platform 3 westbound, Platform 4 eastbound)
- Boarding: Gates close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Use underpass for access to all platforms
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and arrival gates
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is on ground level, to the left of main entrance
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
The nearest metro station is Xiaodongzhuang (小东庄) on Line 9, which is 2.5 km away, and approximately a 35 minute walk.
- Station opened 20 September 2015
- Managed by Tianjin Railway Station, CR Beijing