Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Looking for the “old” Jizhou station? As of 01 Dec 2018, that is now Jizhou North.
Last updated/reviewed 11 Jan 2019; next update/review due before 11 Jan 2021
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Jizhou Image taken 11 Jan 2019
Where is this station?
Longwantun, Jizhou district, Tianjin (天津市蓟州区龙湾屯)
South, slightly southwest, of Central Jizhou
- 11 km northeast of Central Jizhou (15-20 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Beijing-Harbin Railway
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Immediate access to Departures hall and ticket office via a flight of stairs
- Ticket office: Located to the left of the main Departures hall entrance (on outside of building)
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: This is a relatively new station; for questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: After clearing security, turn left, and the departure gate will be to the far end of the hall — look right
- Platforms: 2 platforms (Platform 1 westbound, platform 2 east)
- Boarding: Keep an eye out on your train as gates usually close 5 minutes before departure at most stations
- Access to trains: Platform 1 is immediately outside the departure gates; for access to Platform 2, turn right and head via underpass to Platform 2 at the far end
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit; this is on the same level for arrivals on Platform 1, or via an underpass for arrivals on Platform 2
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is on ground level, to the right of main entrance
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened as Jizhou Railway Station on 05 January 2019
- Managed by Tangshan Operations Department, CR Beijing