Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 29 Apr 2017; next update/review due before 29 Apr 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Binhai North Image taken 29 Apr 2017
Where is this station?
Guangchang Road, Binhai New Area, Tianjin Municipality (天津市滨海新区广场路)
- 31 km north of Binhai Railway Station (40-45 minutes)
- 31 km north of Central Binhai (45-50 minutes)
Times are based on a taxi journey without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Tianjin-Qinhuangdao High Speed Railway
- Trains to other destinations may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Limited availability
- Ticket office: Located right after security check
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Security Check required for all; ticket & ID check required for passengers intending to travel
- Info services: For questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: Departure gates in the centre of the hall
- Platforms: 2 platforms; Platform 1 eastbound to Qinhuangdao and NE China; Platform 2 westbound to Tianjin
- Boarding: Gates close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Turn right after gates for Platform 1; continue along underpass to Platform 2
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and arrival gates
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is on ground level, to the left of main entrance
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 01 December 2013
- Managed by Tangshan Operations Department, CR Beijing