Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 26 Jan 2019; next update/review due before 26 Jan 2021
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Shuangliu Airport Image taken 26 Jan 2019
Where is this station?
Level 1, Terminal 2, Shuangliu International Airport, Chengdu, Sichuan Province (四川省成都市双流国际机场 2 号航站楼 1 层)
Southwest of Central Chengdu
- 18 km southwest of Central Chengdu (25-30 minutes) by car
- 45 minutes by Metro (Line 1 southbound, then Line 3 southwestbound, and finally Line 10 to terminus)
Unless otherwise indicated, times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Chengdu-Guiyang HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Start with the drop-off at Terminal 2, then make your way down to Level 1 (transport transfer hub)
- Ticket office: Straight in front of you after passing through security check
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Security required for all. Ticket & ID check just to your left; admittance for ticketed passengers only
- Info services: This is a relatively new station; for questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: Gate 1 for all northbound trains using Platforms 1 or 2; Gate 2 for all southbound trains using Platforms 3 or 4
- Platforms: 2 island platforms: Platforms 1 and 2 for northbound trains; Platforms 3 and 4 for southbound trains
- Boarding: Gates close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Via escalators, stairs, or lifts down to platform level from concourse
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- This station is right underneath Shuangliu Airport Terminal 2.
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and arrival gates on upper level; turn left once you reach the upper level
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is adjacent to station entrance
- Local transport: Follow signposts for connections to Metro Line 10 on same level, to domestic flights in Terminal 2, or for flights to Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and international destinations from Terminal 1
Connections to local transport
There are currently metro, local bus, and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 20 December 2014
- Managed by Chengdu Railway Station, CR Chengdu