Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 25 Jan 2019; next update/review due before 25 Jan 2021
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Pengzhou Image taken 25 Jan 2019
Where is this station?
Tianren West Road, Pengzhou City, Chengdu, Sichuan Province (四川省成都市彭州市天人西路)
West of Central Pengzhou
- 4 km west of Central Pengzhou (10-15 minutes) by car
Unless otherwise indicated, times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Pengzhou branch of Chengdu-Dujiangyan Express Railway
- Trains may also run to destinations beyond Pi County West
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Immediate access to concourse and ticket office
- Ticket office: Go inside main entrance. Straight to your right after passing through security check
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Security required for all. Ticket & ID check on way to concourse; admittance for ticketed passengers only
- Info services: This is a relatively new station; for questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: One entrance gate for all platforms as this is a terminus station
- Platforms: 2 island platforms: Trains on Platforms 1-4 currently run to all destinations
- Boarding: Gates generally close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Upstairs on upper level
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and arrival gates on lower level; turn left once you reach the lower level
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains uses opposite exit from that of entrance (East Exit; ticket office and others are at West Entrance)
- Local transport: Follow signposts for local buses or taxis
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 30 April 2014
- Managed by Chengdu Railway Station, CR Chengdu