Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 26 Dec 2018; next update/review due before 26 Dec 2020
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Zibo North Image taken 26 Dec 2018
Where is this station?
High-Tech Area, Zhangdian District, Zibo City, Shandong Province (山东省淄博市张店区高新区)
North of Central Zibo
- 16 km north of Zibo main station (35-40 mins)
- 16 km north of Central Zibo (30-35 mins)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Ji’nan-Qingdao HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Immediate access to Departures hall and ticket
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the main Departures hall entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info desk: In middle of Departures hall
- Departure gates: Access to all gates in upper level of Departures hall
- Platforms: 6 platforms
- Boarding: Keep an eye out on your train as gates usually close 5 minutes before departure at most stations
- Access to trains: Direct from your departure gate down to platforms on lower level
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Go down to Arrivals hall on lower level
- Arrivals hall: Outside exit gates
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 26 December 2018
- Managed by Qingdao Railway Station, CR Ji’nan