Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 10 Dec 2017; next update/review due before 10 Dec 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Weihai North Image taken 10 Dec 2017
Where is this station?
Huanshan Road, Houfengxi Dongnan, Huancui District, Weihai, Shandong Province (山东省威海市环翠区后峰西东南环山路)
Northwest of Central Weihai
- 15 km northwest of Weihai main station (20-25 minutes)
- 8 km west of Central Weihai by the coast (15-20 minutes)
Times are based on a taxi journey without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Qingdao-Rongcheng ICR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Immediate access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the main Departures hall entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: This is a relatively new station; for questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: One main gate in middle of main level of departures hall to all destinations
- Platforms: 2 platforms (Platform 1 eastbound, platform 2 westbound)
- Boarding: Boarding begins 15 minutes before departure; gates close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Turn right after departure gates to access Platform 1; or use the underpass for access to Platform 2
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and arrival gates
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is on ground level, to the left of main entrance
- Local transport: Enter into transfer hub via the glass entrances after leaving the railway station exit gates
Connections to local transport
There are currently coach, local bus, and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
The station is linked to a full-service transfer hub.
Leave from the railway station exit, enter the glass cubes, and proceed downstairs into the transfer hub.
Floor levels in the transfer hub:
Level 4: To Railway (CityRail) Station (Exit, Main entrance, Ticket office)
Level 3: Access to exit level for pedestrians onto road (Huanshan Road) nearby
Level 2: Coaches, taxis, and private cars
Level 1: Local buses
- Station opened 28 December 2014
- Managed by Yantai Operations Department, CR Ji’nan