Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 16 Apr 2018; next update/review due before 16 Apr 2020
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Pingyuan East Image taken 16 Apr 2018
Where is this station?
Wuyangzhuang, Wangfenglou Town, Pingyuan County, Dezhou, Shandong Province (山东省德州市平原县王凤楼镇五杨庄)
East of Central Pingyuan
- 19 km east of Pingyuan main station (25-30 minutes)
- 19 km east of Central Pingyuan (25-30 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Shijiazhuang-Ji’nan HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Immediate access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the main Departures hall entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info desk: This is a relatively new station; for questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: One main gate in middle of main level of departures hall to all destinations
- Platforms: 2 platforms (Platform 1 eastbound, platform 2 westbound)
- Boarding: Gates close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Via underpass on same level as departure gates; platforms all on upper level
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and arrival gates on lower level; turn right at end of underpass
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is on ground level, to the left of main entrance
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 28 December 2017
- Managed by Ji’nan West Railway Station, CR Ji’nan