Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 09 Dec 2017; next update/review due before 09 Dec 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Haiyang North Image taken 09 Dec 2017
Where is this station?
1, Jingshan Road, Laiyang City, Yantai, Shandong Province (山东省烟台市莱阳市荆山路 1 号)
South of Central Laiyang
- 6 km south of Central Laiyang (10-15 minutes)
Times are based on a taxi journey without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Qingdao-Rongcheng ICR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
- Classic Rail trains also run from this station to Rushan and Wendeng stations
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Immediate access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the main Departures hall entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: If you have any questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: Departure Gates 1 and 2 are on Level 1; Gates 3 and 4 are on Level 2 (upper level)
- Platforms: 5 platforms
Attention: Platforms 4 and 5 are older, lower-height platforms
- Boarding: Boarding begins 15 minutes departure; gates close 3 minutes before departure for Gates 1 and 2 (Level 1), and 5 minutes before departure for Gates 3 and 4 (Level 1)
- Access to trains: Platform 1 is immediately outside the departure gates; access to Platforms 2 to 5 is by way of a footbridge
I’m changing trains at this station.
Train Connections at this station
For connections between national railway trains only
Have arriving and onward tickets ready plus your matching ID
- Arriving for your connection: Use a lift to proceed to the footbridge for Train Connections
- Dedicated facilities: There are a few chairs available for connecting passengers
- Departing for your connection: Your train will be called for boarding over the loudspeaker and in signage
- Note: You will generally need to enter the main Departures hall, especially if you are connecting onto a train using Platform 1, which uses Departure Gates 1 or 2 on the lower level
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and arrival gates — direct from Platform 1, or via underpasses from Platforms 2 to 5
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is on ground level, to the left of main entrance
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 28 December 2014
- Managed by Yantai Operations Department, CR Ji’nan