Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 31 Mar 2018; next update/review due before 31 Mar 2020
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Haiyang North Image taken 31 Mar 2018
Where is this station?
Liujiayao Village North, Xujiadian Town, Haiyang City, Yantai, Shandong Province (山东省烟台水海阳市徐家店镇刘家窑村北)
Remotely north of Central Haiyang
- 55 km south of Central Haiyang by the coast (1 hour 5-10 minutes)
This station is remote from the city centre. Allow plenty of time to get to the station and remember there may be queues.
Times are based on a taxi journey without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Qingdao-Rongcheng ICR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Immediate access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the main Departures hall entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: This is a relatively new station; for questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: One main gate in middle of main level of departures hall to all destinations
- Platforms: 2 platforms (Platform 1 westbound, platform 2 eastbound)
- Boarding: As a rule, gates generally close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Platform 1 is immediately outside the departure gates; access to Platform 2 is by way of an underpass
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and arrival gates — direct from Platform 1, or via underpasses from Platform 2
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is on ground level, to the left of main entrance
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 28 December 2014
- Managed by Yantai Operations Department, CR Ji’nan