▲ Zhenjiang South Image taken 30 Dec 2012
Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 04 Jul 2017; next update/review due before 04 Jul 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
Where is this station?
Station (Zhanqian) North Road, Dantu District, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province (江苏省镇江市丹徒区站前北路)
South of Central Zhenjiang
- 7 km south of Zhenjiang main station (15-20 minutes)
- 6 km south of Central Zhenjiang (15-20 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Beijing-Shanghai HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: Jing Kou Window Lei Feng Service Desk available at this station
- Departure gates: To sides of Departures Hall (Gates A1, A2, B1, and B2)
- Platforms: 4 platforms (2 island platforms; Platforms 1 and 2, and 3 and 4)
- Boarding: Gates close 3 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Gates A1 and B1 for northbound trains on Platforms 1 and 2; Gates A2 and B2 for southbound trains on Platforms 3 and 4
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and leave via stairs, escalator, or lifts
Escalator rides are very long – stand firm and hold handrail!
- Station Arrivals: One exit only
- Local transport: Follow signage to buses or taxis at exit
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 30 June 2011
- Managed by Zhenjiang Railway Station, CR Shanghai