▲ Changzhou North Image taken 04 Jul 2017
Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 04 Jul 2017; next update/review due before 04 Jul 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
Where is this station?
8, Changjiang North Road, Xinbei District, Changzhou, Jiangsu Province (江苏省常州市新北区长江北路 8 号)
North, slightly northwest, of Central Changzhou
- 12 km north, slightly northwest, of Changzhou main station (25-30 minutes)
- 8 km north, slightly northwest, of Central Changzhou (15-20 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Beijing-Shanghai HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: Chang Yue 580 Lei Feng Service Desk available at this station
- Departure gates: To sides of Departures Hall (Gates A1, A2, B1, and B2)
- Platforms: 4 platforms (2 island platforms; Platforms 1 and 2, and 3 and 4)
- Boarding: Gates generally close 3 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Gates A1 and B1 for northbound trains on Platforms 1 and 2; Gates A2 and B2 for southbound trains on Platforms 3 and 4
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and leave via stairs, escalator, or lifts
Escalator rides are very long – stand firm and hold handrail!
- Station Arrivals: One exit only
- Local transport: At exit, head left for coaches or taxis; head straight for buses
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 30 June 2011
- Managed by Changzhou Railway Station, CR Shanghai