▲ Tangshan North Image taken 29 Dec 2016
Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 08 May 2017; next update/review due before 08 May 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
Where is this station?
Yingbin Road, Fengrun District, Tangshan, Hebei Province (河北省唐山市丰润区迎宾路 1 号)
North of Central Tangshan
- 26 km north of Tangshan main station (25-30 minutes)
- 28 km north of Central Tangshan (35-40 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Beijing-Harbin Railway
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located inside main entrance after Security Check
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Security Check required for all. Ticket & ID Check required before access to waiting area in Departures hall
- Info services: For questions, just ask uniformed members of staff; also, info desk by escalators to Level 2
- Departure gates: In the middle of either level of departure hall; Gate 1 on Level 1 serves mostly trains to northeastern China; Gate 2 on Level 2 serves other trains including trains to Beijing
- Platforms: 3 platforms (Platform 1 eastbound, platforms 2 and 3 generally westbound)
- Boarding: Gates close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Direct to Platform 1 via Gate 1, or via footbridge to Platforms 2 or 3 via Gate 2
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage (underpasses may be required from Platforms 2 or 3)
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is large, wide tunnel from sunken Arrivals level, to the left of main entrance
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station refreshed in 2015
- Managed by Tangshan Operations Department, CR Beijing