▲ Langfang Image taken 24 May 2017
Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 24 May 2017; next update/review due before 24 May 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
Where is this station?
East and northeast of crossing between Changfu and Shun’an Roads, Anci District, Langfang, Hebei Province (河北省廊坊市安次区常甫路、顺安道路口东侧及东北侧)
Slightly south of Central Langfang
- Within walking distance to adjacent Langfang North Railway Station (Classic Rail trains)
- 3 km south of Central Langfang (10-15 minutes)
Unless otherwise indicated, times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Beijing-Shanghai HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Access to Departures hall and ticket office via staircase
- Ticket office: To the right of station entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Security Check required for all (even for access to ticket office). Ticket & ID Check required before access to Departures Hall – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: For questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: Gate 1 (just after Departures gateline) for trains to Beijing; Gate 2 (head downstairs after Departures gateline) for all other trains
- Platforms: 2 platforms (2 side platforms: Platforms 1 and 2)
- Boarding: Gates close 3 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Platform 1 (trains to Beijing) via doors right outside Departures gateline; Platform 2 (all other trains) immediately right using underpass after Departures gateline
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit (directly from Platform 1, or via underpass from Platform 2)
- Station Arrivals: Exit to the left of station entrance
- Local transport: Bus and taxi connections available after exit
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 30 June 2011
- Managed by Tianjin West Railway Station, CR Beijing