▲ Cangzhou West Image taken 18 Oct 2013
Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 19 Jun 2017; next update/review due before 19 Jun 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
Where is this station?
Westernmost end of Beijing Road, Cang County, Cangzhou, Hebei Province (河北省沧州市沧县北京路西端)
West of Central Cangzhou
- 10 km west of Cangzhou main station (20-25 minutes)
- 6 km west of Central Cangzhou (10-15 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Beijing-Shanghai HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Immediate access to Departures hall and ticket office – Please note the HSR station is on the left-hand half of the building!
- Ticket office: Located near the middle of the building, to the rightmost part of the HSR part of the station
- Note: The entrance is in the middle of the HSR part of the station. This is close to, but not at, the far left side of the entire building.
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: Lei Feng Info Desk near middle of Departures Hall; for questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: After passing through Security Check, keep right for Gate 1 serving trains to Beijing, Tianjin, and Northeastern China; or keep left for Gate= 2 serving southbound trains and trains to Qingdao
- Platforms: 4 platforms (2 island platforms: Platforms 1 and 2, and 3 and 4)
- Boarding: Boarding begins 12 minutes before departure; gates close 3 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Platforms 1 and 2 for southbound trains; platforms 3 and 4 for northbound trains and trains to northeastern China
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and leave via underapss
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains at the far left end of the building
- Local transport: Bus and taxi connections right in front of exit access point
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 30 June 2011
- Managed by Tianjin West Railway Station, CR Beijing