▲ Huangtudian Image taken 01 Nov 2016
Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 07 Jul 2017; next update/review due before 07 Jul 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
Where is this station?
North of Jiancaicheng Middle Road, Changping District, Beijing (北京市昌平区建材城中路以北)
Northwest of Central Beijing
- 21 km north, slightly northwest, of Central Beijing (55-60 minutes)
Unless otherwise indicated, times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues. Traffic in Beijing is known to be rather unpredictable. Also, this station is easier accessed by subway than by road.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Suburban trains: Line S2 to Badaling and Yanqing, and Line S5 to Huairou North
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: To left of entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Security Check required for all. Ticket & ID Check required for Line S5 train passengers only
- Info services: For questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: One set of gates onto Platform 1
- Platforms: 2 platforms (2 side platforms; Platforms 1 and 2) — access between Platforms 1 and 2 is by footbridge
- Boarding: Gates generally close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Trains can depart from either Platform 1 or 2. Follow crowds, or ask staff if unclear. Indicate your line and time of departure.
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and use footbridge if coming in from Platform 2
- Station Arrivals: To the right of the station building
- Local transport: Once past exit, connect to buses (or taxis), or continue straight to nearest Beijing Subway entrance (G4) for Subway trains
Connections to local transport
There are currently subway, local bus, and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 01 November 2016
- Managed by Tongzhou Operations Department, CR Beijing