▲ Chuzhou Image taken 30 Jun 2017
Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Not to be confused with: Chizhou Railway Station (池州站), also in Anhui, on the Nanjing-Anqing Intercity Railway
Last updated/reviewed 30 Jun 2017; next update/review due before 30 Jun 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
Where is this station?
198, Hongwu West Road, Nanqiao District, Chuzhou, Anhui Province (安徽省滁州市南谯区洪武西路 198 号)
South of Central Chuzhou
- 13 km south of Chuzhou North Railway Station, closer to city centre (25-31 minutes)
- 7 km south of Central Chuzhou (10-15 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Beijing-Shanghai HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: For questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: In middle of Departures Hall
- Platforms: 4 platforms (2 island platforms; Platforms 1 and 2, and 3 and 4)
- Boarding: Boarding begins 13 minutes before departure; gates close 3 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Platforms 1 and 2 for southbound trains; platforms 3 and 4 for northbound trains
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and leave via underpass
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains at the left end of the building
- Local transport: Keep left for local bus station; keep right for coach station; taxis also available
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 30 June 2011
- Managed by Bengbu Railway Station, CR Shanghai