▶ This station can be busy at times, as it is in the centre of the Zhongguancun tech hub.
- Area: Just south of Zhongguancun Bridge 1 (Zhongguancun 1st Bridge), Chaoyang district
Northern urban Beijing, just south of North 4th Ring
- Streets: North 4th Ring Road, Zhongguancun Street
- Hours of Train Service:
▶ Line 4 northbound to Anheqiao North: 05:48–23:48
▶ Line 4 southbound to Gongyixiqiao and Tian’gongyuan: 05:10–22:30 (last trains to Gongyixiqiao only run until 22:55)
▶ Enter stations at least 10 minutes before the last train arrives, as ticket gates can close early.
- Service Frequencies: Minimum (peak): one train every 2 minutes (approx 30 trains per hour)
- Staffed Counters: Concourses or entrance halls before gates
- Ticket Machines: Throughout concourse
▶ All machines will add value to city transit cards.
- Location of Line 4 Platforms: One central island platform on Underground Level 2
- Side Train Doors Open: Doors will open on the left
- Ticket Gates: Wide gates available
- Station Access: Wheelchair lift by Exit A
5 exits available: Exits A–E. (Exit A may be split.)
▶ Through concourse in use. Choose exit at concourse.
Bearings are based on which direction an individual is facing at the point of exit on ground level.
Footbridges and elevated walkways to cross Zhongguancun Bridge 1 are available for pedestrians.
- Exit A1 (northwest): Northbound by North 4th Ring Road (south side road)
- Exit B (northeast): Northbound by North 4th Ring Road (south side road)
- Exit C1 (southeast): Access to Zhongguancun Digital Logistics Centre
- Exit D (southwest): Southbound on Zhongguancun Street (west side)
- Exit E (west): Direct access to Tower B, Top Electronics City
- Exit C1: Zhongguancun Digital Logistics Centre
- Exit D: Hilon Digital Shopping Centre
- Exit E: Top Electronics City
- Transfer to Buses: Bus info coming
Stations in the Immediate Vicinity
▶ Line 4: ANHEQIAO NORTH – … – East Gate of Peking University – Zhongguancun – Haidian Huangzhuang – … – TIAN’GONGYUAN
Furthest on Minimum Fare (RMB 3.—) (if remaining on this line)
▶ Line 4: As far north as Beigongmen; or as far south as National Library
Furthest within 10 minutes (train travel times only)
▶ Line 4: As far north as Xiyuan; or as far south as Weigongcun