Regular service at this station. This station is not usually busy outside of major holidays, but might be slightly busier over the summer.
- Area: Wangfujing Crossing, Dongcheng District
Central eastern Beijing, inside East 2nd Ring
- Streets: East Chang’an Avenue; Wangfujing Street; Taijichang Road
- Hours of Train Service:
▶ Line 1 westbound to Pingguoyuan: 05:11–23:32
▶ Line 1 eastbound to Sihui East: 05:23–23:33
▶ Enter stations at least 10 minutes before the last train arrives, as ticket gates can close early.
- Service Frequencies: Minimum (peak): one train every 2 minutes 5 seconds (approx 29 trains per hour)
- Staffed Counters: Concourses before gates
- Ticket and Value Machines: Throughout concourse
▶ If Add Value machines not available, use a staffed counter.
- Location of Platforms: One central island platform on Underground Level 2
- Side Train Doors Open: Doors will open on the left
- Ticket Gates: Wide gate available
- Station Access: Exits B and C have wheelchair lifts
▶ Call station for assistance: Tel. +86 10 ———
3 exits available: Exits A–C.
▶ Through concourse in use. Choose exit at concourse.
▶ Exit Sets: A, B, C
Bearings are based on which direction an individual is facing at the point of exit on ground level.
- Exit A (NE exit): Northbound exit leads directly into underground level of Oriental Plaza shopping centre
- Exit B (SE exit): Eastbound exit leads to north-south underground passageway underneath East Chang’an Avenue
- Exit C (SW exit): Westbound exit leads to north-south underground passageway underneath East Chang’an Avenue
Exit A: Oriental Plaza shopping centre and office compelx; Wangfujing Books Store; Grand Hyatt at Oriental Plaza
- Transfer to Buses: Bus info coming