Regular service at this station. This station is not usually busy.
- Area: Southwest of Lincui Bridge, Haidian District
Northern urban Beijing, between North 5th and North 4th Rings
- Streets: North 5th Ring, Lincui Road, Linquan Road
- Hours of Train Service:
▶ Line 8 northbound to Zhuxinzhuang: 05:51–23:21
▶ Line 8 southbound to Nanluoguxiang: 04:59–22:28
▶ Enter stations at least 10 minutes before the last train arrives, as ticket gates can close early.
- Line 8 Service Frequencies: Minimum (peak): one train every 3 minutes 30 seconds (approx 17 trains per hour)
- Staffed Counters: Concourses or entrance halls before gates
- Ticket and Value Machines: Throughout concourse
▶ All machines add value to city transit cards.
- Location of Platforms: One central island platform on Underground Level 2
- Side Train Doors Open: Doors will open on the left
- Ticket Gates: Wide gates available
- Station Access: Lift available by Exit —.
3 exits available: Exits A, C1, and D
▶ Through concourse in use. Choose exit at concourse.
Bearings are based on which direction an individual is facing at the point of exit on ground level.
- Exit A: Westbound on North 5th Ring Road (south side road)
- Exit C1: Eastbound by Lincui Road (east side road)
- Exit D: —bound by North 5th Ring Road (south side road)
- Exit C1: National Tennis Centre
- Transfer to Buses: Bus info coming