▶ This station can be busy at times, as it is in the centre of the Zhongguancun tech hub.
- Area: Crossing between Zhongguancun Street, Zhichun Road and Haidian South Street, Haidian district
Northwestern urban Beijing, between Northwest 3rd and 4th Rings
- Streets: Zhongguancun Street, Zhichun Road, Haidian South Street, and Danling Street
- Hours of Train Service:
▶ Line 4 northbound to Anheqiao North: 05:47–23:47
▶ Line 4 southbound to Gongyixiqiao and Tian’gongyuan: 05:13–22:33 (last trains to Gongyixiqiao only: until 22:58)
▶ Line 10 clockwise loop to Zhichunli and Zhichunlu: 04:58–20:27
▶ Line 10 clockwise to Bagou: Last train at 22:10
▶ Line 10 clockwise to Songjiazhuang: Last train at 22:29
▶ Line 10 counterclockwise loop to Suzhoujie and Cishousi: 06:32–22:31
▶ Line 10 counterclockwise to Chedaogou: Last train at 00:16 (next day)
▶ Enter stations at least 10 minutes before the last train arrives, as ticket gates can close early.
- Service Frequencies: Minimum (peak): one train every 2 minutes (approx 30 trains per hour)
- Staffed Counters: Concourses or entrance halls before gates
- Ticket Machines: Throughout concourse
▶ All machines will add value to city transit cards.
- Location of Line 4 Platforms: One central island platform on Underground Level 3
- Location of Line 10 Platforms: Two side platforms on Underground Level 2
- Side Train Doors Open: Doors will open on the left on Line 4; on the right on Line 10
- Ease Changing Lines: Use interchange passageways to change between lines. When changing to Line 10, ensure you choose your direction of travel first.
- Line 4 ▶ Line 10: For clockwise Line 10 trains to Zhichunli and Zhichunlu, use the interchange passageway by Exits C and D. For counterclockwise Line 10 trains to Suzhoujie and Cishousi, use the passageway by Exits A and B.
- Line 10 ▶ Line 4: Use the interchange passageways to access the Line 4 concourse, then immediately head down to the platforms.
- Ticket Gates: Wide gates available
- Station Access: Wheelchair lift by Exits A and C
5 exits available: Exits A–D (A split between A1 and A2).
▶ Mixed concourses in use. Pay particular attention to exit signs.
▶ All exits can be accessed from the Line 4 part
▶ Exits A1, A2 and C can be accessed from the Line 10 part; otherwise, change first to Line 4 for further exits
Bearings are based on which direction an individual is facing at the point of exit on ground level.
- Exit A1 (NW): Westbound on Haidian South Road (north side)
- Exit A2 (NW): Northwestbound, direct access to The Gate City Mall
- Exit B (NE): Southbound on Zhongguancun Street (east side)
- Exit C1 (SE): Eastbound on Zhichun Road (south side)
- Exit D (SW): Westbound on Haidian South Road (south side)
- Exit A1: Haidian Hospital
- Exit A2: The Gate City Mall
- Exit B: Haidian Theatre; Haidian Culture Centre
- Exit C: Zhongfa Electronics Tower
- Transfer to Buses: Bus info coming
Stations in the Immediate Vicinity
▶ Line 4: ANHEQIAO NORTH – … – Zhongguancun – Haidian Huangzhuang – Renmin University – … – TIAN’GONGYUAN
▶ Line 10: Cishousi – … – Suzhoujie – Haidian Huangzhuang – Zhichunli – … – Zhichunlu
Furthest on Minimum Fare (RMB 3.—) (if remaining on this line)
▶ Line 4: As far north as Beigongmen; or as far south as Xizhimen
▶ Line 10: As far clockwise as Jiandemen; or as far counterclockwise as Chedaogou
Furthest within 10 minutes (train travel times only)
▶ Line 4: As far north as Xiyuan; or as far south as National Library
▶ Line 10: As far clockwise as Mudanyuan; or as far counterclockwise as Huoqiying