▶ This is a major interchange station. Interchange stairs and passageways may be very busy during peak hours on weekdays.
- Area: Guomao Bridge, Chaoyang district
Eastern urban Beijing, by East 3rd Ring
- Streets: Jianguomen Outer Street and Jianguo Road, East 3rd Ring Road
- Hours of Train Service:
▶ Line 1 westbound to Pingguoyuan: 05:02–23:23
▶ Line 1 eastbound to Sihui East: 05:32–23:42
▶ Line 10 clockwise loop to Shuangjing and Songjiazhuang: 05:35–21:04
▶ Line 10 clockwise to Bagou: Last train at 22:49
▶ Line 10 clockwise to Songjiazhuang: Last train at 23:09
▶ Line 10 counterclockwise loop to JIntaixizhao and Hujialou: 05:52–21:51
▶ Line 10 counterclockwise to Chedaogou: Last train at 23:36
▶ Some Line 10 trains, in particular those late at night, will not run a full loop service, and will only go as far as Bagou, Songjiazhuang or Chedaogou.
▶ Enter stations at least 10 minutes before the last train arrives, as ticket gates can close early.
- Line 1 Service Frequencies: Minimum (peak): one train every 2 minutes 5 seconds (approx 28 trains per hour)
- Line 10 Service Frequencies: Minimum (peak): one train every 2 minutes 15 seconds (approx 26 trains per hour)
- Staffed Counters: Concourses or entrance halls before gates
- Ticket Machines: Throughout concourse
▶ If adding value to cards in the Line 1 concourse, use dedicated machines or see staff by ticket office close to Exits A and D. All machines in the Line 10 concourse will add value.
- Location of Line 1 Platforms: One central island platform on Underground Level 2
- Location of Line 10 Platforms: One central island platform on Underground Level 3
- Side Train Doors Open: Doors will open on the left, both on Line 1 and Line 10
- Ease Changing Lines: Not straightforward: interchange passageways must be used. They can be notoriously difficult to navigate during peak hours.
- Line 1 ▶ Line 10: Go up to Line 1 concourse, then enter interchange passageway. Follow signs depending on your Line 10 direction of travel.
- Line 10 ▶ Line 1: Go up to Line 10 concourse (if coming from Shuangjing the walk will be slightly longer). Follow signs to interchange passageway and to Line 1.
- Ticket Gates: Wide gates available
- Station Access: Wheelchair Lift by Exit D. Lift by Exit E (please take care when crossing the road).
8 exits available: Exits A–G. Exit E split into two exits.
▶ Two separate through concourses in use. Pay particular attention to exit signs.
▶ Exits A–D are in the Line 1 part
▶ Exits E–G are in the Line 10 part
▶ Access to the southeastern part of Guomao Bridge is via an extended corridor. Use Exit C. Do not exit to surface level; instead continue until an all-underground tunnel is available to your left. Use Exit 3 in that passage for access to the southeastern corner of the bridge.
Bearings are based on which direction an individual is facing at the point of exit on ground level.
- Exit A (Line 1): Eastbound with direct access to China World Shopping Centre (Tower 1)
- Exit B (Line 1): Eastbound by northwestern corner, Guomao Bridge
- Exit C (Line 1): Southbound with direct access to Yintai Centre or to above-ground exit by southwestern corner, Guomao Bridge
- Exit D (Line 1): Westbound with direct access to Yintai Centre or to above-ground exit
- Exit E1 (Line 10): Southbound by northwestern corner, Guomao Bridge, with direct underground connection to China World Shopping Centre (Tower 1)
- Exit E2 (Line 10): Southbound by northwestern corner, Guomao Bridge, with direct underground connection to China World Shopping Centre (Tower 1)
- Exit F (Line 10): Northbound or southbound by northeastern corner, Guomao Bridge, near Textiles Building
- Exit G (Line 10): Southbound by northeastern corner, Guomao Bridge
- Exit 3 (extended underground passage): Northbound by southeastern corner, Guomao Bridge
- Exit A (Line 1): China World Trade Centre (Shopping Centre and Tower 1), China World Hotel
- Exit B (Line 1): China World Trade Centre (Tower 2), China World Hotel
- Exit C (Line 1): Yintai Centre
- Exit D (Line 1): Yintai Centre
- Exit E (Line 10): China World Trade Centre (Shopping Centre and Tower 2)
- Exit F (Line 10): China Textiles Building
- Exit 3 (extended underground passage): China Merchants Tower, Motorola Building, Avic Centre
- Transfer to Buses: Bus info coming
Stations in the Immediate Vicinity
▶ Line 1: PINGGUOYUAN – … – Yonganli – Guomao – Dawanglu – … – SIHUI EAST
▶ Line 10: Hujialou – … – Jintaixizhao – Guomao – Shuangjing – … – Songjiazhuang
Furthest on Minimum Fare (RMB 3.—) (if remaining on this line)
▶ Line 1: As far west as Tian’anmen West; or as far east as Sihui East
▶ Line 10: As far clockwise as Shilihe; or as far counterclockwise as Sanyuanqiao
Furthest within 10 minutes (train travel times only)
▶ Line 1: As far west as Wangfujing; or as far east as Sihui East
▶ Line 10: As far clockwise as Panjiayuan; or as far counterclockwise as Agricultural Exhibition Centre