Harbin Railway Station to See Some Schedule Changes
Schedules for Harbin Railway Station will be changed from 23 September 2013 through to 28 September 2013, due to railway line works in the nearby Shenyang Rail management territory.
The following trains will not run:
- Cancelled on 23 September 2013: Trains K704, Z2, Z16, 1490
- Cancelled on 24 September 2013: Trains K40, K534, K548, K704, K927, K928, K7054, T18, T48, Z2, Z16, 1490
- Cancelled on 25 September 2013: Trains K703, K927, K928, T17, T47, Z1, Z15, 1489
- Cancelled on 26 September 2013: Trains K39, K703, Z1, Z15
- Cancelled on 27 September 2013: Trains K547
- Cancelled on 28 September 2013: Trains K553, K7053
The following trains will run on an altered schedule on 24 September 2013:
- Train K265 will arrive at Harbin station at 08:03.
- Train T17 will arrive at Harbin station at 10:02.
- Train T238 will depart at Harbin station at 18:40.
- Train Z1 will arrive at Harbin station at 08:31, then depart at 08:43.
- Train 0T244 (also Train T244) will arrive at Harbin station at 18:15, then depart at 18:49.
The following trains will run on an altered schedule on 25 September 2013:
- Train T236 (also T237) from Guangzhou East will run only as far as Tangshan. At Tangshan, there will be an extra service (Train 0T237) to Harbin, arriving at Harbin station at 16:30.
If the ticket you hold is affected, especially by a schedule change, please use the new train times instead. If you have questions, please ask railway statff.