Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 09 Oct 2018; next update/review due before 09 Oct 2020
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Wuqing Image taken 21 Nov 2016
Where is this station?
Qianjin Road, Wuqing, Tianjin Municipality (天津市武清区前进道)
South of Wuqing District Centre, Northern Tianjin
- 5 km southwest of Central Wuqing (10-15 minutes)
Times are based on a taxi journey without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Beijing-Tianjin Intercity Railway
- Trains beyond Central Tianjin to Binhai may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Limited availability
- Ticket office: Located right after security check
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Security Check required for all; ticket & ID check required for passengers intending to travel
- Info services: For questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: Departure gates at far end of Departures hall; split between gates to Beijing (on left) and those to Tianjin (on riight)
- Platforms: 2 platforms; Platform 1 eastbound to Tianjin and Binhai; Platform 2 westbound to Beijing South
- Boarding: Gates close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Turn right after gates for Platform 1; continue along underpass to Platform 2
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and arrival gates
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is on ground level, to the left of main entrance
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 01 August 2008
- Managed by Tianjin Railway Station, CR Beijing