Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 25 Jan 2019; next update/review due before 25 Jan 2021
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Lidui Park Image taken 25 Jan 2019
IMAGE COMING SOON
Where is this station?
Crossing between Yingbin and Minjiang Roads, Dujiangyan, Chengdu, Sichuan Province (四川省成都市都江堰市迎宾路、岷江路路口)
Just south of Central Dujiangyan
- 1 km south of Central Dujiangyan (3-5 minutes) by car
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Lidui Park branch of Chengdu-Dujiangyan Express Railway
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Access to station entrance
- Ticket office: Go inside main entrance and head downstairs. Ticket machines are to your side. Ticket counters require you to complete security hceck
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Security required for all. Ticket & ID check on way to waiting area; admittance for ticketed passengers only
- Info services: This is a relatively new station; for questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: One set before each platform; two sets in all
- Platforms: 2 side platforms: Platform 1 for trains to Xipu (toward Chengdu), Platform 2 for trains to Lidui Park
- Boarding: Gates generally close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: On same level (more likely) or via underpass across platforms
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Not all exits are open; if needed, use underpass to change platforms before reaching exit gates
- Station Arrivals: Next to Entrance Gates; they use the same “big box” exit further upstairs
- Local transport: Follow signposts for local buses or taxis
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 23 July 2013
- Managed by Chengdu Railway Station, CR Chengdu