Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 26 Jan 2019; next update/review due before 26 Jan 2021
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Qingchuan Image taken 27 Jan 2019
Where is this station?
By County Highway 122, Jinzishan Township, Qingchuan County, Guangyuan, Sichuan Province (四川省广元市青川县金子山乡，122 县道旁)
South of Central Qingchuan
- 64 km south of Central Qingchuan (1 hour 20-25 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Xi’an-Chengdu HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
- Geeks only! Qingchuan station is an infill station and thus was added to this line after the bulk of works began. It is located physically away from the main, nonstop tracks, and may be the sole High Speed station with no nonstop tracks within station premises! If your train does not serve Qingchuan station, you will actually NOT be able to see this station even as you zip by!
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Immediate access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the main Departures hall entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: This is a relatively new station; for questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: One main gate in middle of main level of departures hall to all destinations
- Platforms: 2 platforms on one central island platform (Platform 1 westbound, platform 2 eastbound)
- Boarding: Gates close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Via underpass on same level as departure gates; platforms all on upper level
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and arrival gates on lower level; turn right at end of underpass
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is on ground level, to the left of main entrance
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 06 December 2017
- Managed by Guangyuan Operations Department, CR Chengdu