Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 08 Jan 2019; next update/review due before 08 Jan 2021
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Zouping Image taken 08 Jan 2019
Where is this station?
Liquan 5th Road, Zouping County, Binzhou, Shandong Province (山东省滨州市邹平县醴泉五路)
South of Central Zouping
- 8.5 km south of Central Zouping (15-20 mins)
Times are based on a taxi journey without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Ji’nan-Qingdao HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Immediate access to Departures hall and ticket
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the main Departures hall entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info desk: To the left of departure gates on Level 1
- Departure gates: Eastbound trains (to Qingdao) on Level 1; Westbound trains (to Ji’nan) upstairs on Level 2
- Platforms: 2 platforms (Platform 1 eastbound, platform 2 westbound)
- Boarding: Keep an eye out on your train as gates usually close 5 minutes before departure at most stations
- Access to trains: On Level 1, straight out from departure gates; on Level 2, via footbridge to platform
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and arrival gates on lower level
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is on lower level (ground floor)
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 26 December 2018
- Managed by Qingdao Railway Station, CR Ji’nan