▲ Zaozhuang Image taken 24 Mar 2017
Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 30 Jun 2017; next update/review due before 30 Jun 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
Where is this station?
Qilianshan Road between crossings with Changjiang and Caowo Roads, Xuecheng District, Zaozhuang, Shandong Province (山东省枣庄市薛城区祁连山路长江路、曹窝路路口之间)
West of Central Zaozhuang
- 5 km west of Central Zaozhuang (15-20 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Beijing-Shanghai HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: For questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: In middle of Departures Hall
- Platforms: 4 platforms (2 island platforms: Platforms 1 and 2, and 3 and 4)
- Boarding: Gates close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Platforms 1 and 2 for southbound trains; platforms 3 and 4 for northbound trains and trains to northeastern China
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and leave via underpass
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains at the left end of the building
- Local transport: Transfer hub to bus, taxis, and other means of transport at exit point
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 30 June 2011
- Managed by Ji’nan West Railway Station, CR Ji’nan