Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 10 Dec 2017; next update/review due before 10 Dec 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Wendeng East Image taken 10 Dec 2019
Where is this station?
12, Tianfu Road, Wendeng District, Weihai, Shandong Province (山东省威海市文登区天福路 12 号)
East, slightly northeast, of Central Wendeng
- 30 km east of Wendeng main station (40-45 minutes)
- 21 km east of Central Wendeng (30-35 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Qingdao-Rongcheng ICR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
- Eastbound trains go to Rongcheng only
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Immediate access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the main Departures hall entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: Just ask any member of rail staff in uniform
- Departure gates: One set of departures gates in middle of Departures hall
- Platforms: 2 platforms (Platform 1 westbound, platform 2 eastbound)
- Boarding: Gates close 3 minutes before departure for trains using Platform 1, or 5 minutes before departure for trains using Platform 2
- Access to trains: Platform 1 is immediately outside the departure gates; access to Platform 2 is by way of an underpass
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and arrival gates — direct from Platform 1, or via underpasses from Platform 2
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is on ground level, to the left of main entrance
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 28 December 2014
- Managed by Yantai Operations Department, CR Ji’nan