▲ Tengzhou East Image taken 24 Mar 2017
Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 20 Jul 2017; next update/review due before 20 Jul 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
Where is this station?
Just by Provincial Highway S320, Dongshahe Town, Tengzhou City, Zaozhuang, Shandong Province (山东省枣庄市滕州市东沙河镇 S3320 省道旁)
Slightly south of Central Langfang
- 13 km east of Tengzhou main station (30-35 minutes)
- 10 km east of Central Tengzhou (20-25 minutes)
Unless otherwise indicated, times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Beijing-Shanghai HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Immediate access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: For questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: Gate 1 (just after Departures gateline) for trains to Beijing; Gate 2 (head downstairs after Departures gateline) for all other trains
- Platforms: 2 platforms (2 side platforms: Platforms 1 and 2)
- Boarding: Gates close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Platform 1 (trains to Beijing) via doors right outside Departures gateline; Platform 2 (all other trains) immediately left using underpass after Departures gateline
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit (directly from Platform 1, or via underpass from Platform 2)
- Station Arrivals: Exit to the left of station entrance
- Local transport: Bus and taxi connections available after exit
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 30 June 2011
- Managed by Ji’nan West Railway Station, CR Ji’nan