Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 31 Mar 2018; next update/review due before 31 Mar 2020
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Taocun North Image taken 31 Mar 2018
Where is this station?
Crossing between Wuhan Road and National Highway G204, Laixi City, Qingdao, Shandong Province (山东省青岛市莱西市武汉路、204 国道交界处)
North of Central Taocun
- 4 km north of Taocun main station (5-10 minutes)
- 3 km north of Central Taocun (5-10 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Qingdao-Rongcheng ICR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Immediate access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the main Departures hall entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: This is a relatively new station; for questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: One main gate in middle of main level of departures hall to all destinations
- Platforms: 2 platforms (Platform 1 westbound, platform 2 eastbound)
- Boarding: Gates close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Via underpass on same level as departure gates; platforms all on upper level
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and arrival gates from all platforms
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is on ground level, to the left of main entrance
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 28 December 2014
- Managed by Yantai Operations Department, CR Ji’nan