Tracking China is sorry that only basic station information can be presented at this time. We are doing our very best in gathering additional information, and hope to present more station details to you as soon as possible.
Please note that there are also Taian stations for Liaoning.
Taian station is in Taian, Shandong, eastern China, and is on the Beijing-Shanghai HSR. This station is operated by Ji’nan West Railway Station, Ji’nan Rail.
- Area: West of Lingshan Avenue, Daiyue, Taian, Shandong
Western suburban Taian
- Streets: Lingshan Avenue (to the east)
Contact This Station
- Social Media – Sina Weibo: @京沪高铁泰安站 (Service mostly in simplified Chinese)
- Dedicated Service – Shandong HSR Guide mobile application
▶ Get this mobile app for iOS devices
▶ Look for 高铁齐鲁行 on Android platform app shops
- Staffed Counters: Main Ticket Office
- New tickets for trains departing Taian available daily from 16:30.
- Location of Platforms: Uppermost level, access via Departure Hall
- Platforms and Destinations:
▶ Platforms 1 and 2: All southbound trains, including trains to Hangzhou, Hefei, or Fuzhou
▶ Platforms 3 and 4: All northbound trains and trains to central Ji’nan, Qingdao, or Rongcheng
- Only most popular destinations given above. Always check the platform your train will use in advance.
- Please arrive early for your train, as ticket gates will usually close 5 minutes before departure.
- Ticket Gates: Wide gates available
- Station Access: Lifts available throughout
▶ Please use stairs, escalators, or a lift heading down to leave from the Arrivals Hall.
Stations in the Immediate Vicinity
▶ Beijing-Shanghai HSR: BEIJING SOUTH (BEIJINGNAN) – … – Ji’nan West (Ji’nanxi) – Taian – Qufu East (Qufudong) – … – SHANGHAI HONGQIAO