Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 08 Jan 2019; next update/review due before 08 Jan 2021
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Qihe Image taken 08 Jan 2019
Where is this station?
Caixi Village, Biaobaisi Town, Qihe County, Dezhou, Shandong Province (山东省德州市齐河县表白寺镇蔡西镇)
Slightly beyond northernmost suburban Ji’nan
- 41 km north of Central Ji’nan by car (1 hour 5-10 minutes)
This station is remote from major cities. Consider a larger station to get to central Ji’nan unless changing High Speed trains here.
Times are based on a taxi journey without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Shijiazhuang-Ji’nan HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Immediate access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the main Departures hall entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info desk: This is a new station; for questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: One main gate in middle of main level of departures hall to all destinations
- Platforms: 3 platforms
- Boarding: Keep an eye out on your train as gates usually close 5 minutes before departure at most stations
- Access to trains: Via underpass on same level as departure gates; platforms all on upper level
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and arrival gates on lower level; turn right at end of underpass
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is on ground level, to the left of main entrance
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
This station is far away from Central Ji’nan.
Stations which are closer include Ji’nan West, Ji’nan, or Ji’nan East.
- Station opened 05 January 2019
- Managed by Ji’nan West Railway Station, CR Ji’nan