Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 09 Dec 2017; next update/review due before 09 Dec 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
▼ Mouping Image taken 09 Dec 2019
Where is this station?
Lügezhuang North, Dayao, Mouping District, Yantai, Shandong Province (山东省烟台市牟平区大窑办事处吕格庄北)
Northeast of Central Mouping
- 8 km northeast of Central Mouping (10-15 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Qingdao-Rongcheng ICR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Immediate access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the main Departures hall entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: For questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: One main gate in middle of main level of departures hall to all destinations
- Platforms: 2 platforms (Platform 1 westbound, platform 2 eastbound)
- Boarding: Gates close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Turn right and head upstairs for Platform 1; via underpass on same level as departure gates to Platform 2; platforms all on upper level
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and arrival gates on lower level; turn right at end of underpass
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is on ground level, to the left of main entrance
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 28 December 2014
- Managed by Yantai Operations Department, CR Ji’nan