▲ Danyang North Image taken 04 Jul 2017
Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 04 Jul 2017; next update/review due before 04 Jul 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
Where is this station?
Station Avenue (Zhanqian Dadao), Qian’ai Town, Danyang Development Area, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province (江苏省镇江市丹阳市开发区前艾镇站前大道)
East, slightly northeast, of Central Danyang
- 10 km east (slightly northeast) of Danyang main station (20-25 minutes)
- 7 km east (slightly northeast) of Central Danyang (10-15 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Beijing-Shanghai HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond these main lines may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Access to Departures hall and ticket office on upper level
- Ticket office: Located to the side of the entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: For questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: In the middle of the Departures hall
- Platforms: 2 platforms (2 side platforms as in Platform 1 and 2)
- Boarding: Gates generally close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Platform 1 straight out from Gate 1; Platforms 2-9 via footbridge from Gate 2
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and leave via underpass
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains at the left end of the building
- Local transport: Transfer hub to bus, taxis, and other means of transport at exit point
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 30 June 2011
- Managed by Zhenjiang Railway Station, CR Shanghai
- Relatively few trains serve this station. You may wish to try the main Danyang station instead. Make transfers if needed in Nanjing for other rail lines.