▲ Shijiazhuang East Image taken 28 December 2017
Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 28 Dec 2017; next update/review due before 28 Dec 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
Where is this station?
Crossing between Qinling Avenue and Heping East Road, Yuhua District, Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province (河北省石家庄市裕华区秦岭大街、和平东路路口)
Note: No direct access to this station from Shijin West Road (Provincial Highway S101) in spite of it being very close!
East of Central Shijiazhuang
- 21 km east of Shijiazhuang main station (30-35 minutes)
- 12 km east of Central Shijiazhuang (25-30 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Shijiazhuang-Ji’nan HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located inside main entrance after Security Check
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Security Check required for all. Ticket & ID Check required before access to Departures Hall – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: This is a relatively new station; for questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: All Departures from Level 2 (upper level). One main gate there in middle of upper level of departures hall to all destinations
- Platforms: 4 platforms
- Boarding: Gates close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Via underpass on same level as departure gates; platforms all on upper level
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and arrival gates on lower level; turn right at end of underpass
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is on ground level, to the left of main entrance
- Local transport: Follow signposts; there is a direct link to Metro Line 1
Connections to local transport
There are currently metro, local bus, and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
From Shijiazhuang East, it will be around 55 minutes to Shijiazhuang main station. Start with Line 1 heading to Xiwang, then change to Line 3 to Shijiazhuang main station (Shijiazhuangzhan).
- Station opened 28 December 2017
- Managed by Shijiazhuang Railway Station, CR Beijing