▲ Qinhuangdao Image taken 23 Oct 2017
Some trains run after midnight; arrive early the night before
Last updated/reviewed 23 Oct 2017; next update/review due before 23 Oct 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
Where is this station?
Slightly north of crossing between North Ring and Yingbin Roads, Haigang District, Qinhuangdao, Hebei Province (河北省秦皇岛市海港区北环路、迎宾路路口以北)
North of Central Qinhuangdao
- 3.5 km north of Central Qinhuangdao (5-10 minutes)
- 21 km northeast of Beidaihe Railway Station (30-35 minutes)
- 27 km west (slightly southwest) of Dongdaihe Railway Station (35-40 minutes)
- 16 km west (slightly southwest) of Shanhaiguan Railway Station (25-30 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Beijing-Harbin Railway, and Tianjin-Qinhuangdao HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Proceed to station on elevated level; you will see the entrance in front of you
- Ticket office: Located inside main entrance after Security Check
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Security Check required for all. Ticket & ID Check required before access to waiting area in Departures hall
- Info services: For questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: In the middle of either level of departure hall; Gate 1 on Level 1 serves trains on Platform 1 only; Gate 2 on Level 2 serves trains on all other platforms (2-11)
- Platforms: 11 platforms
- Boarding: Gates close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Direct to Platform 1 via Gate 1, or via footbridge to Platforms 2-11 via Gate 2
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage (underpasses may be required from Platforms 2-11)
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains to the left of main entrance
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station refreshed and reopened 01 December 2013
- Managed by Qinhuangdao Operations Department, CR Beijing