▲ Luanhe South (Luanxian/Luan County) Square | Image taken 03 Jul 2017
Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 03 Jul 2017; next update/review due before 03 Jul 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
Where is this station?
North Square — Qian’an side:
Just off Provincial Highway S252, Luan County, Tangshan, Hebei Province (河北省唐山市滦县 S252 省道旁)
South of Central Qian’an
- 12 km south of Qian’an Railway Station (15-20 minutes)
- 18 km south of Central Qian’an (25-30 minutes)
South Square — Luanxian/Luan County side:
Just off Fuzhou Road, Luan County, Tangshan, Hebei Province (河北省唐山市滦县福州路旁)
North of Central Luan County
- 13 km north of Luan County (Luanxian) Railway Station (15-20 minutes)
- 15 km north of Central Luan County (20-25 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Tianjin-Qinhuangdao HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Access to Departures hall and ticket office
Note: There are two separate sets of entrances, exits, ticket halls, and departure halls, but both will get you to your national railway train
- Ticket office: Located inside either entrance after Security Check
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Security Check required for all. Ticket & ID Check required before access to trains
- Info services: For questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: In the centre of each departure hall
- Platforms: 2 platforms (Platform 1 eastbound, platform 2 westbound)
- Boarding: Gates close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Depending on your entrance hall and platform, either using escalator to side or through underpass
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage via elevated access path
Note: Two exits in use at this station – if someone will be picking you up, inform which exit you will use!
North exit closer to Qian’an — more compact with gardens
South exit closer to Luanxian/Luan County — bigger with statues
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is on ground level, to the left of each station building
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 01 December 2013
- Managed by Tangshan Operations Department, CR Beijing