▲ Hengshui North Image taken 31 Jan 2018
Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 31 Jan 2018; next update/review due before 31 Jan 2020
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
Where is this station?
Betwen Zhonghua Avenue and Yucai Street, Taocheng District, Hengshui, Hebei Province (河北省衡水市桃城区中华大街、育才街之间)
North of Central Hengshui
- 6 km north of Hengshui main station (15-20 minutes)
- 5.5 km north of Central Hengshui (10-15 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Shijiazhuang-Ji’nan HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Immediate access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Located inside main entrance after Security Check
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Security Check required for all. Ticket & ID Check required before access to Departures Hall – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: This is a relatively new station; for questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: One main gate in middle of main level of departures hall to all destinations
- Platforms: 4 platforms (Platforms 1 and 2 eastbound, platforms 3 and 4 westbound)
- Boarding: Gates close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Via underpass on same level as departure gates; platforms all on upper level
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and arrival gates on lower level; turn right at end of underpass
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains is on ground level, to the left of main entrance
- Local transport: Follow signposts
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 28 December 2017
- Managed by Hengshui Operations Department, CR Beijing