▲ Badaling Image taken 28 Nov 2016
Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 26 Jul 2017; next update/review due before 26 Jul 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
Where is this station?
By City Highway S216, Yanqing District, Beijing (北京市延庆区 S216 市道上)
Northwest of Central Beijing; south of Central Yanqing
- 16 km south of Central Yanqing (25-30 minutes)
Unless otherwise indicated, times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues. Traffic in Beijing is known to be rather unpredictable.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Suburban trains: Line S2 to Badaling and Yanqing
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Access to Departures hall and ticket office
- Ticket office: Inside entrance, at far end
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Security Check required for all; Ticket & ID check required for passengers only
- Info services: For questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: Choose between gates to Yanqing, and gates back to Central Beijing (Huangtudian)
- Platforms: 2 platforms (2 side platforms in use; Platforms 1 and 2) — access between Platforms 1 and 2 is by footbridge
- Boarding: Gates generally close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Cross the track only if travelling on a train using Platform 2
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and cross tracks if using Platform 2
- Station Arrivals: Exit is to the left of station entrance
- Local transport: Once past exit, connect to buses (or taxis)
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
At exit, head left for about 20 minutes for entrance to Great Wall
- Station opened in 1979
- Managed by Tongzhou Operations Department, CR Beijing