▲ Dingyuan Image taken 12 Aug 2017
Check times for train services, since trains may not run around the clock
Last updated/reviewed 12 Aug 2017; next update/review due before 12 Aug 2019
This page will soon be updated with more pictures and information
Where is this station?
Easternmost end of Beijing Road, Chuzhou, Anhui Province (安徽省滁州市定远县北京路东端)
East of Central Dingyuan
- 18 km east of Central Dingyuan (20-25 minutes)
Times are based on a journey by road without traffic queues.
What railway lines or routes are available here?
- Main line served: Beijing-Shanghai HSR
- Trains to destinations beyond this main line may also be available at this station
I’m boarding a train from this station.
Departing from this station
- Car drop-off: Access to Departures hall and ticket office, all via staircase
- Ticket office: Located to the right of the entrance
- Security, Ticket & ID Check: Required after going through main Departures hall entrance – ticketed passengers only
- Info services: For questions, just ask uniformed members of staff
- Departure gates: In middle of Departures Hall
- Platforms: 2 platforms (2 side platforms; Platforms 1 and 2)
- Boarding: Gates generally close 5 minutes before departure
- Access to trains: Platform 1 for northbound trains; platform 2 for southbound trains
I’m getting off a train at this station.
Arriving at this station
- To Exit: Follow signs to exit passage and leave via underpass
- Station Arrivals: Exit from trains at the left end of the building
- Local transport: Transfer hub to bus, taxis, and other means of transport at end of staircase
Connections to local transport
There are currently local bus and taxi services available.
For the smoothest possible connection, have your destination available in simplified Chinese characters to show to the driver, especially if you are taking a taxi.
- Station opened 30 June 2011
- Managed by Bengbu Railway Station, CR Shanghai
- This is the least used station on the Beijing-Shanghai HSR, yet already thousands use the station on a daily basis!