First Class (一等座) is available on all trains. Note: On type some CRH380AL, CRH380BL and CRH380CL trains, First Class seats also make up the “back seats” in the sightseeing compartment in the front of the train. These seats have no recline.
▶ Seating arrangements
- 2+2 seating
- Window seats: A and F seats
- Aisle seats: C and D seats
- Please note: On older CRH380AL and CRH380BL trains, seats 2A, 2B, and 2F, as well as 7A, 7B, and 7F at the tiny compartment by the driver’s cab are actually First Class seats and are in any case considered rather uncomfortable to travel on. Thankfully, they are no longer part of newer train sets.
▶ Where First Class is located (for trains operating at 300 km/h / 186 mph):
- Car 7 on CRH2C trains
- Car 5 on CRH3C trains
- Cars 3 and 4 on CRH380A trains
- Cars 1, 2, 4 and 16, or cars 1, 2, 3 and 16, on CRH380AL trains
- Car 1 on CRH380B trains
- Cars 1, 2, 4 and 16, or cars 1, 2, 3 and 16, on CRH380BL trains
- Cars 1, 2, 3 and 16 on CRH380CL trains
- On other trains, follow your seat information on your ticket