▶ This station can be busy during peak hours, as it is a station in the heart of the Beijing CBD.
- Area: Crossing between Dongdaqiao Road and Jianguomen Outer Street, Chaoyang district
Eastern urban Beijing, between East 2nd and 3rd Rings
- Streets: Dongdaqiao Road, Jianguomen Outer Street
- Hours of Train Service:
▶ Line 1 westbound to Pingguoyuan: 05:04–23:25
▶ Line 1 eastbound to Sihui East: 05:30–23:40
▶ Enter stations at least 10 minutes before the last train arrives, as ticket gates can close early.
- Service Frequencies: Minimum (peak): one train every 2 minutes 5 seconds (approx 29 trains per hour)
- Staffed Counters: Concourses or entrance halls before gates
- Ticket Machines: Throughout concourse
▶ A few machines will add value to city transit cards; otherwise, use a staffed counter by Exits B and C.
- Location of Line 1 Platforms: One central island platform on Underground Level 1
- Side Train Doors Open: Doors will open on the left
- Ticket Gates: Wide gates available
- Station Access: Wheelchair lift by Exit C
4 exits available: Exits A–C plus an unlabelled exit opposite Exit A.
▶ Through concourse in use. Choose exit at concourse.
Bearings are based on which direction an individual is facing at the point of exit on ground level.
- Exit A (northwest): Direct access to underpass system and Xiushui / Silk Street
- Exit B (northeast): Southbound by Jianguomen Outer Street (north side road)
- Exit C (southeast): Eastbound on Jianguomen Outer Street (south side road)
- Unlabelled Exit (southwest) by Exit A: Direct access into LG Twin Towers Complex
- Exit A: Xiushui / Silk Street Market
- Exit B: Guiyou Shopping Centre, Jianguo Hotel
- Unlabelled exit by Exit A: LG Twin Towers Complex
- Transfer to Buses: Bus info coming
Stations in the Immediate Vicinity
▶ Line 1: PINGGUOYUAN – … – Jianguomen – Yonganli – Guomao – … – SIHUI EAST
Furthest on Minimum Fare (RMB 3.—) (if remaining on this line)
▶ Line 1: As far west as Tian’anmen West; or as far east as Sihui East
Furthest within 10 minutes (train travel times only)
▶ Line 1: As far west as Wangfujing; or as far east as Sihui