Regular service at this station. This station is not usually busy.
- Area: By crossing between East Xinkai Hutong, Xizhimen Inner Street, and Zhaodengyu Road, Xicheng district
Western central Beijing, inside West 2nd Ring
- Streets: East Xinkai Hutong, Xizhimen Inner Street, and Zhaodengyu Road
- Hours of Train Service:
▶ Line 4 northbound to Anheqiao North: 05:32–23:32
▶ Line 4 southbound to Gongyixiqiao and Tian’gongyuan: 05:26–22:46 (last trains to Gongyixiqiao only run until 23:11)
▶ Enter stations at least 10 minutes before the last train arrives, as ticket gates can close early.
- Service Frequencies: Minimum (peak): one train every 2 minutes (approx 30 trains per hour)
- Staffed Counters: Concourses before gates
- Ticket and Value Machines: Throughout concourse
▶ All machines add value to city transit cards.
- Location of Platforms: One central island platform on Underground Level 2
- Side Train Doors Open: Doors will open on the left
- Ticket Gates: Wide gate available
- Station Access: Lift available by Exit A
4 exits available: Exits A–D
▶ Through concourse in use. Choose exit at concourse.
▶ Exit Sets: A & D, B & C are closer
Bearings are based on which direction an individual is facing at the point of exit on ground level.
- Exit A: Westbound by Xizhang Hutong
- Exit B: Southbound by East Xinkai Hutong
- Exit C: Southbound on Zhaodengyu Road
- Exit D: Southbound by Xizhimen Inner Street
Guanhua Tower is by Exit C.
- Transfer to Buses: Bus info coming