Regular service at this station. This station is not usually busy.
Proceed to Terminal 2 Departures Level, then head beyond the Domestic Departures part to use a passageway to Terminal 1 (6-10 minutes travel time). You will not pass Customs or Passport Control at this passageway.
Use this station if you are travelling on Skyteam member airlines or Hainan Airlines (non-mainland flights only), or if your ticket states you will depart from Terminal 2. Star Alliance and oneworld operate from Terminal 3.
- Area: Terminal 2, Beijing Capital International Airport, Chaoyang District
(朝阳区北京首都国际机场 2 号航站楼)
Northeastern suburban Beijing, Capital International Airport
- Streets: This is an airport station
- Hours of Train Service:
▶ Airport Express to central Beijing: 06:35–23:10
▶ Enter stations at least 10 minutes before the last train arrives, as ticket gates can close early.
- Service Frequencies: Minimum (peak): one train every 8 minutes 30 seconds (approx 7 trains per hour)
- Staffed Counters: By station entrance
- Ticket and Value Machines: Station entrance, before ticket gates
▶ All machines add value to city transit cards.
▶ This station is located just outside the main Terminal 2 Arrival Level main gates. Follow all signage and use the “down” escalator.
- Location of Platform: One side platform on Underground level
- Side Train Doors Open: Doors will open on the right
- Ticket Gates: Wide gates available
- Station Access: Use lifts or “down” escalator just outside the Terminal 2 main gates
1 exit available
Bearings are based on which direction an individual is facing at the point of exit on ground level.
- Main exit: To main Terminal 2 building
This station is entirely within Terminal 2 of Beijing Capital International Airport.
- Transfer to Buses: Bus info coming