▶ This station can be busy at times, as it is in the centre of the Zhongguancun tech hub.
- Area: Crossing between Zhongguancun North Street and Chengfu Road
Northern urban Beijing, just between Northwest 4th and 5th Rings
- Streets: Zhongguancun North Street, Chengfu Road
- Hours of Train Service:
▶ Line 4 northbound to Anheqiao North: 05:50–23:50
▶ Line 4 southbound to Gongyixiqiao and Tian’gongyuan: 05:09–22:29 (last trains to Gongyixiqiao only run until 22:54)
▶ Enter stations at least 10 minutes before the last train arrives, as ticket gates can close early.
- Service Frequencies: Minimum (peak): one train every 2 minutes (approx 30 trains per hour)
- Staffed Counters: Concourses or entrance halls before gates
- Ticket Machines: Throughout concourse
▶ All machines will add value to city transit cards.
- Location of Line 4 Platforms: One central island platform on Underground Level 2
- Side Train Doors Open: Doors will open on the left
- Ticket Gates: Wide gates available
- Station Access: Wheelchair lift by Exit D
4 exits available: Exits A–D.
▶ Through concourse in use. Choose exit at concourse.
Bearings are based on which direction an individual is facing at the point of exit on ground level.
- Exit A (northwest): Eastbound by Zhongguancun North Street (west side)
- Exit B (northeast): Eastbound on Chengfu Road (north side)
- Exit C (southeast): Eastbound to Chengfu Road (south side)
- Exit D (southwest): Eastbound on Zhongguancun North Street (west side)
- Exits A and D: Peking University (East Gate)
- Transfer to Buses: Bus info coming
Stations in the Immediate Vicinity
▶ Line 4: ANHEQIAO NORTH – … – Xiyuan – East Gate of Peking University – Zhongguancun – … – TIAN’GONGYUAN
Furthest on Minimum Fare (RMB 3.—) (if remaining on this line)
▶ Line 4: As far north as Anheqiao North; or as far south as National Library
Furthest within 10 minutes (train travel times only)
▶ Line 4: As far north as Anheqiao North; or as far south as Weigongcun