Regular service at this station. This station is not usually busy.
There are no event days at the stadium in the immediate future.
- Area: On Beichen Road; just west of the Olympic Sports Centre, Chaoyang District
Northern urban Beijing, between North 4th and North 3rd Rings
- Streets: Olympic Green Central Axis Avenue, Beichen Road (this part closed to cars)
- Hours of Train Service:
▶ Line 8 northbound to Zhuxinzhuang: 05:42–23:12
▶ Line 8 southbound to Nanluoguxiang: 05:07–22:37
▶ Enter stations at least 10 minutes before the last train arrives, as ticket gates can close early.
- Line 8 Service Frequencies: Minimum (peak): one train every 3 minutes 30 seconds (approx 17 trains per hour)
- Staffed Counters: Concourses or entrance halls before ticket gates
- Ticket and Add Value Machines: Concourse before ticket gates
▶ All machines add value to city transit cards.
- Location of Platforms: One central island platform on Underground Level 2
- Side Train Doors Open: Doors will open on the left
- Ticket Gates: Wide gates available
- Station Access: Lift available by Exit C
4 exits available: Exits B1, B2, C, and D
▶ Split concourses in use. Choose exit, then leave platform.
▶ Exit Sets: B1 & B2; C & D
Bearings are based on which direction an individual is facing at the point of exit on ground level.
- Exit B1 (NW exit): —bound on Olympic Green Central Axis Avenue
- Exit B2 (NE exit): —bound on Olympic Green Central Axis Avenue
- Exit C (SE exit): Southbound on Beichen Road (east side road)
- Exit D (SW exit): Southbound on Beichen Road (west side road)
- Exits A and B: Olympic Green by National Stadium and National Aquatics Centre
- Exit D: Chinese Ethnic Group Museum
- Transfer to Buses: Bus info coming