▶ This station can be busy during peak hours, as it is a station in the heart of the Beijing CBD.
- Area: Between Jingguang and Guanghua bridges, Chaoyang district
Eastern urban Beijing, by East 3rd Ring
- Streets: Chaoyang Road, Guanghua Road, East 3rd Ring Road
- Hours of Train Service:
▶ Line 10 clockwise loop to Guomao and Shuangjing: 05:33–21:02
▶ Line 10 clockwise to Bagou: Last train at 22:47
▶ Line 10 clockwise to Songjiazhuang: Last train at 23:06
▶ Line 10 counterclockwise loop to Hujialou and Sanyuanqiao: 05:55–21:54
▶ Line 10 counterclockwise to Chedaogou: Last train at 23:39
▶ Some Line 10 trains, in particular those late at night, will not run a full loop service, and will only go as far as Bagou, Songjiazhuang or Chedaogou.
▶ Enter stations at least 10 minutes before the last train arrives, as ticket gates can close early.
- Line 10 Service Frequencies: Minimum (peak): one train every 2 minutes 15 seconds (approx 26 trains per hour)
- Staffed Counters: Concourses or entrance halls before gates
- Ticket Machines: Throughout concourse
▶ All machines will add value to city transit cards.
- Location of Line 10 Platforms: One central island platform on Underground Level 2
- Side Train Doors Open: Doors will open on the left
- Ticket Gates: Wide gates available
- Station Access: Lift by Exit B
4 exits available: Exits A–D.
▶ Through concourse in use. Choose exit at concourse.
Bearings are based on which direction an individual is facing at the point of exit on ground level.
- Exit A (northwest): Westbound by Jinghua Street
- Exit B (northeast): Northbound by East 3rd Ring Road Middle (east side road)
- Exit C (southeast): Southbound by East 3rd Ring Road Middle (east side road)
- Exit D (southwest): Eastbound by East 3rd Ring Road Middle (west side road)
- Exit A: Grand Millennium Beijing
- Exits B and C: CCTV New Headquarters
- Exit D: Fortune Centre, Full Tower
- Transfer to Buses: Bus info coming
- Transfer to BRT: Closest station is by Exit B. Head north by Jingguang Bridge for eastbound platforms on Chaoyang Road
Stations in the Immediate Vicinity
▶ Line 10: Sanyuanqiao – … – Hujialou – Jintaixizhao – Guomao – … – Shuangjing
Furthest on Minimum Fare (RMB 3.—) (if remaining on this line)
▶ Line 10: As far clockwise as Shilihe; or as far counterclockwise as Sanyuanqiao
Furthest within 10 minutes (train travel times only)
▶ Line 10: As far clockwise as Panjiayuan; or as far counterclockwise as Liangmaqiao