▶ This is a major interchange station. Interchange stairs and passageways may be very busy during peak hours on weekdays.
▶ Weekday mornings: Access to station managed 07:00–09:00. Expect queues.
- Area: North end of Jingguang Bridge, Chaoyang district
Eastern urban Beijing, by East 3rd Ring
- Streets: Chaoyang North Road, East 3rd Ring Road
- Hours of Train Service:
▶ Line 6 westbound to Haidian Wuluju: 05:34–23:26
▶ Line 6 eastbound to Caofang and Lucheng: 05:54–23:49
▶ Line 10 clockwise loop to Jintaixizhao and Guomao: 05:31–21:00
▶ Line 10 clockwise to Bagou: Last train at 22:45
▶ Line 10 clockwise to Songjiazhuang: Last train at 23:05
▶ Line 10 counterclockwise loop to Tuanjiehu and Sanyuanqiao: 05:59–21:57
▶ Line 10 counterclockwise to Chedaogou: Last train at 23:43
▶ Some Line 10 trains, in particular those late at night, will not run a full loop service, and will only go as far as Bagou, Songjiazhuang or Chedaogou.
▶ Enter stations at least 10 minutes before the last train arrives, as ticket gates can close early.
- Line 6 Service Frequencies: Minimum (peak): one train every 3 minutes (approx 20 trains per hour)
- Line 10 Service Frequencies: Minimum (peak): one train every 2 minutes 15 seconds (approx 26 trains per hour)
- Staffed Counters: Concourses or entrance halls before gates
- Ticket Machines: Throughout concourse
▶ Unless otherwise indicated, all ticket machines will also add value.
- Location of Line 6 Platforms: Two side platforms on Underground Level 1
- Location of Line 10 Platforms: One central island platform on Underground Level 2
- Side Train Doors Open: Doors will open on the right for Line 6, and on the left for Line 10
- Ease Changing Lines: Relatively short walks but choose direction of travel, and expect queues at peak hours.
- Line 6 ▶ Line 10: Choose direction of travel on Line 10. Follow signs and go downstairs to the Line 10 platforms.
- Line 10 ▶ Line 1: Choose direction of travel on Line 6. Follow signs and use the escalators for access to the Line 6 platforms. At the top of the escalators, make a sharp turn back, as the Line 6 platform will be just behind you.
- Ticket Gates: Wide gates available
- Station Access: Lift by Exits C1 and E.
8 exits available: Exits A–H.
▶ Mixed concourses in use. Pay particular attention to exit signs.
▶ Exits A–D are in the Line 10 part
▶ Exits E–H are in the Line 6 part
Bearings are based on which direction an individual is facing at the point of exit on ground level.
- Exit A (Line 10): This exit is currently not yet in service.
- Exit B (Line 10): Northbound to East 3rd Ring Road (east side road)
- Exit C (Line 10): Westbound to Chaoyang North Road (south side)
- Exit D (Line 10): Southbound to East 3rd Ring Road (west side road)
- Exit E (Line 6): Westbound to Chaoyang North Road (north side)
- Exit F (Line 6): Westbound to Chaoyang North Road (north side)
- Exit G (Line 6): Westbound to Chaoyang North Road (south side)
- Exit H (Line 6): Westbound to Chaoyang North Road (south side)
- Exit B (Line 10): Bauhinia Court
- Exit C (Line 10): Chaoyang Theatre
- Exit D (Line 10): Jing Guang Centre
- Transfer to Buses: Bus info coming
Stations in the Immediate Vicinity
▶ Line 6: HAIDIAN WULUJU – … – Dongdaqiao – Hujialou – Jintailu – … – CAOFANG and LUCHENG
▶ Line 10: Sanyuanqiao – … – Tuanjiehu – Hujialou – Jintaixizhao – … – Guomao
Furthest on Minimum Fare (RMB 3.—) (if remaining on this line)
▶ Line 6: As far west as Nanluoguxiang; or as far east as Qingnianlu
▶ Line 10: As far clockwise as Panjiayuan; or as far counterclockwise as Sanyuanqiao
Furthest within 10 minutes (train travel times only)
▶ Line 6: As far west as Dongsi; or as far east as Qingnianlu
▶ Line 10: As far clockwise as Jinsong; or as far counterclockwise as Sanyuanqiao