Regular service at this station. This station is not usually busy.
- Area: South Gate, Olympic Forest Park, Chaoyang District
Northern urban Beijing, between North 5th and North 4th Rings
- Streets: Olympic Green Central Axis Avenue, Kehui Road (this part closed to cars)
- Hours of Train Service:
▶ Line 8 northbound to Zhuxinzhuang: 05:47–23:17
▶ Line 8 southbound to Nanluoguxiang: 05:02–22:32
▶ Enter stations at least 10 minutes before the last train arrives, as ticket gates can close early.
- Line 8 Service Frequencies: Minimum (peak): one train every 3 minutes 30 seconds (approx 17 trains per hour)
- Staffed Counters: Concourses or entrance halls before ticket gates
- Ticket and Value Machines: Concourse before ticket gates
▶ All machines add value to city transit cards.
- Location of Platforms: One central island platform on Underground Level 2
- Side Train Doors Open: Doors will open on the left
- Ticket Gates: Wide gates available
- Station Access: Lift available by Exit —
4 exits available: Exits A–D
▶ Split concourses in use. Choose exit, then leave platform.
▶ Exit Sets: A & B; C & D
Bearings are based on which direction an individual is facing at the point of exit on ground level.
- Exit A (NW exit): Southbound on Olympic Green Central Axis Avenue
- Exit B (NE exit): Southbound on Olympic Green Central Axis Avenue
- Exit C (SE exit): Eastbound on Kehui Road (pedestrianised)
- Exit D (SW exit): Westbound on Kehui Road (pedestrianised)
- Exits A and B: South Gate, Beijing Olympic Forest Park
- Transfer to Buses: Bus info coming